Monday, May 21, 2012

Design in Life

This is far from original, a lot of great photography is based on this idea but I still find it a great daily exercise in creativity. Design in Life. Its a small series of pictures I am taking showing balance, lines, shapes, colors and so many other things found naturally or unnaturally in everyday life. Things that get overlooked and passed by. Again, this is of course not an original concept but I encourage people to take a look at the things they see everyday just a little longer. Take a picture, sketch a drawing, make sculptures in your mashed potatoes in the cafeteria. Not all of us are professional artists, sculptors, photographers, sand-castle-builders, hair stylists, or street artists but we can create and the inspiration is there. You can follow my daily series on my Instagram feed: @chasetanner. #designinlife

No comments:

Post a Comment